Thursday 15 January 2015

Treat to Keep Myself Going On [Portfolio Update]

Hello if I could just pretend to have your attention,

It's been a frugal fortnight for me and I decided to go easy and give myself a treat since I managed to save a little from my daily $20 expenses on tonight's dinner with friends at Le Steak Restaurant. Approximately after sharing the desserts, each person damage is $25 nett.

Sirloin Steak ($16.90)
Creme Brulee ($10.90)
Waffle Ice Cream ($9.90)
Additional Income this month:
Selling of Porter Sling Bag at $120 on goodwill to my good friend (Cost $3500NT = $152SGD; 1 : 23 xchng rate). I am currently using the exact same bag currently and had bought this from Taiwan 6 months ago when I was working there. Initially thought to use it as a back up bag but then I guess I don't need it anymore.





Less Handphone Bill from Feb onwards:
I always wonder handphone bill why does it always cost so expensive. I was shocked that I'm paying extra $10 every month when I finally take a scan through on the latest bill, just for the Autoroam service that I had never use. Immediately, I called the M1 customer service centre to cancel off that service.  I do no know why that service was added in the first place but I'm glad I notice it soon. From Feb onwards, my hp bill will be $60+ after deducting the autoroam $10net charge every month. Which I do not need at all..


Update on Portfolio:
Yeah! I'm seeing a good growth especially on Capitamall Trust on a price high of $2.15 and Fraser Centrepoint Trust at 1.925 after finish constructing East Point and beginning to rent out to various unit holders. I believe this time FCT price will be more stable at 1.925, rather than dropping down to $1.8+ again. My biggest losers are still Ascendas HT and Croesus RT. But overall the result appears to be a gain.


Maybe that's for today only, but I am contented because: 我不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有.

2 comments:

  1. Hi jfree

    I have the same porter bag as you do.

    Its a very nice design and slick style... I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi B

      I like this too, maybe probably the rest of the leather designs are mainly more for office guy. this one looked sporty though! seems like we got the same taste haha!

      Delete