Wednesday 21 January 2015

Portfolio Update January 2015


This month, minimal activities happened as I am building up my money from monthly savings and looking for a chance to inject into the stock markets when the price is right, For POEMS users I personally think that the broker fee of $10 for 100 shares purchase is quite a waste of money. So I haven't really started using that service yet.

Recent actions
1) I've sold off my CapitaMall Trust to buy Keppel Corp. Why did I do that? Informations can be found on my blog post here if you are interested to find out more.

2) Cancelled off my POSB Regular Saving Plan for Nikko AM ETF after 2 months, as I wanted more control of every dollar I have in my hand.

3) Trying to reduce my Prudential Endowment Plan from $500 to $200 per month. Trying my best to work a way out to not waste any dollar in this process.

My way ahead for next month is to continue to watch the oil price, if it drops further I may continue to repeat what I did to CapitaMall Trust. Generally, my focus now would be more on the oil markets and also my health. I aim that every day I will make my own vegetable juice where I am currently exploring more in depth about health and nutritions.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jfree

    Looking good.

    For the POSB regular savings plan, how much did you use to put that in every month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi B,

      I put $100/mth into that plan after 2 deductions i cancelled it.

      jeff

      Delete