Friday 26 December 2014

Motivated after Reading Fellow Blogger Posts (Regarding Frugality)


After reading the post on Singapore Young Investor post on chit-chat with susurrate saving 19000 he quoted “The rich man isn’t the one who has the most, but rather the one who needs the least.” which left me very impressed and A Singapore Stockmarket Investor post on AK Birthday Wish which he had demonstrated the spirit of frugality by showing contend after celebrating his birthday with his family inside a 'hawker center' which reminds me back of the post: Something About Life which I had experienced before. And I truly take my hat off and show respect to these people.

The sudden fire of passion further lighted up, Along my investment journey of just a mere 4 months, I am constantly learning from so many people around here. I am glad that I started blogging and had link of so many different brilliant people that allows me to follow and learn from.

I have decided to track my expenses and had downloaded an app for myself to start tracking all of my expenses from 1 January 2015 onwards. And see what did I really spend on, whether that is a need or just a want. I know it would be harder since I've just gotten a girlfriend now and there will sure be extra spendings.


This app (by far the top expenses tracking app) that I've found you could go to Googleplay for Android users and search for Expense Manager.

Signing off,
Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment